Melbourne Fishing Charters Packages
FISHING PACKAGES FOR INDIVIDUALS
**** Dont bring esky on board... Ice and ice boxes provided****Fully Licensed premises... Beer and pre-mixed for sale on board in 325ml cans /alternative options available
HardCore SNAPPER PACKAGE
Oct 12th 2013 – 30th Dec 2013
Target: Extended trip target Big Snapper
Available 1st Jan 2013
5 am daily (5hrs)
Target: pinkies/ reef species / snapper / salmon/flathead
Available every day
10:30am daily 5 hrs
Target: Inshore fishing for pinkies / reef species / salmon/flathead
Credit Card required to secure all bookings. Group bookings > 3 persons require 50% deposit
"IN ACCEPTING A BOOKING YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS"
Additional CostAnyone fishing in Victorian waters as of July 99 requires a fishing licence.
- 48 Hours - $6
- 28 Days - $12
- Annual Licence - $24.50
Alternatively a license can be purchased online from the Department of Primary Industries.
Remember to Bring
- Jumper or Polar Fleece Jacket
- Long Pants or Shorts.
- Runners or Gumboots
- Fishing License
- Wet Weather Gear<;/strong>
- Sea Sickness Tablets if required
- Camera and Film
- Sunnies and Sun Block
- Cool Box to take fish home
- Melbourne Fishing Charters runs all year round for morning, afternoon and, plus full day charters on request.
- Family groups are welcome, and we cater for individuals, fishing clubs and corporate social clubs.
- Our fast and spacious our vessel will get you to the hotspots quickly and safely.
Vessel is equipped with:
- Toilet and galley fridge for cold drinks.
- Depth Sounder
- Ample seating
- Rod holders for each customer
Public parking available at St Kilda public baths, next to st kilda pier, max cost $9 all day melways ref P 57 J10